"Anyone that doesn't agree with leggings as pants can physically fight me.
And I'm going to win because I have a full range of motion due to the fact that I am wearing leggings as pants."

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Here They Are!

So, are you tired of posts about kids and bald heads yet? Well, too bad. It's all I've got right now.

So even if you didn't donate over at St. Baldrick's, I've decided to put up pictures for the whole world to see. It isn't like I'm embarrassed of what I look like, I just wanted to get more people to donate. Since we're just under $2,000 as a team, I'm feeling pretty good about what we've done.

DSC_3062.jpg

(The day before we were getting shaved, Angeleen wrote and asked, "Dude, are you seriously going to shave your head for $75?" Yes, I was going to. And, luckily, a lot more donations came in, including Angeleen's. Most of it is to us as a team, which is appropriate, 'cause that's really what it was, a total team effort.)

DSC_3073.jpg


DSC_3077.jpg



DSC_3113.jpg

We were also on TV, I think mainly because Aurora was crying. (We're at the end of it, so watch all the way through if you want to hear what my nasally voice sounds like.)

I will be doing the prize drawings sometime after April 5th. Sorry, but I've got Jeff's 40th birthday party to figure out before then.

Thanks to all of you that donated and also to those of you who put up links on your sites. We appreciate it so much!

Namaste.

PS- I just realized it's April 1st. And I can assure you that this is not a prank. I am seriously not that good with photoshop (nor do I have access to the Channel 7 news website).

Related Posts-
Help Cure Childhood Cancer and Win Prizes! This Sunday, Sunday, Sunday!
12 More Hours
We Really Did It!
Update on the Hair
A Year Later

4 comments:

Michelle said...

I was touched by your dedication to do this, so have added my donation.
Michelle Rodine
mlrodine@hotmail.com

auroramae said...

I just can't get over that day! My hair is already growing out, but I can't stop looking at all the pictures and looking at the St. Baldrick's page to see who else has donated to this great cause. I love you ladies! You are absolutely beautiful!

Anonymous said...

You gals look absolutely adorable! I can't imagine having the courage to shave my head - only if it can stop global warming :)

Anonymous said...

All my respects for you wonderful girls!
Your passion is inspiring, I would shave my head every week for the rest of my life if someone could find the cure to Autism! Your cause is also very important. There are so many people out there that need us. With one millions girls like you the world would be a perfect place! Thank you for you lesson on generosity!
Elsita :)