"Anyone that doesn't agree with leggings as pants can physically fight me.
And I'm going to win because I have a full range of motion due to the fact that I am wearing leggings as pants."

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

And We're Off

Just a quick note to let everyone know that Joey and I are heading to Chattanooga for a week with these two people...

2008 01 20 066 copy

We'll be visiting our cousin that moved away down south to Dixie when we were kids. We are so excited to see her and the rest of her family.

I may or may not be posting while we're gone. Depends if there's anything interesting to show; pictures of three grown women giggling (which is what usually happens when we get together) may not be as amusing to the general population as they are to me.

(And BTW, in that picture, Kam is helping his mommy work on a new web page for me. I love it, but Jenny says it needs much more work. So, you'll just have to wait to see its wonderfulness.)

Peace Out.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Have a great time!

Elora said...

Hope your having a good time! Love the grocery bags by the way - a car boot full of flowers certainly beats plastic.