"Anyone that doesn't agree with leggings as pants can physically fight me.
And I'm going to win because I have a full range of motion due to the fact that I am wearing leggings as pants."

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Another Drawing and a Christmas Sale

Seeing that my real-world, face-to-face (non internet) sales are much slower than they usually are this time of year (probably because I've spent way more time on said internet than at craft shows), I've decided to hold a Christmas Sale at my Etsy shop.

Black Spiral Aromatherapy Necklace Gift Wrap

**From now thru the 15th, all items are $5.00 off.**

In case you haven't stopped in to visit, I make and sell aromatherapy pendant necklaces. The front of each pendant is porous, allowing you to directly apply essential oils (or even perfume) to it. I paint the back and sides of each pendant with three layers of glaze. When fired, this creates an impermeable layer that protects your skin and clothing from the oils.

1264826328_223ebfb9ae_o

And, for any of you interested in my Moon Goddesses, I've also added one of my finished girls to the shop.

As always, my aromatherapy necklaces come in a whole range of colors and several styles. Just be sure to note what color you'd like during checkout.

Pamphlet- Colors & Styles



Oh, and one last thing... because I want to know what you think, I'm holding a drawing.

If you do order something from my shop, send me an email or leave a comment here letting me know how your purchasing experience was with Etsy. Sometime after Christmas, I'll do a drawing as thanks for your feedback and I'll send one winner a set of 3 fabric grocery bags, which I promise to do a full-on tutorial for after the beginning of the year.

I promise.