"Anyone that doesn't agree with leggings as pants can physically fight me.
And I'm going to win because I have a full range of motion due to the fact that I am wearing leggings as pants."

Sunday, January 24, 2010

The Park Near Where We Grew Up


Find tongues in trees, books in the running brooks, sermons in stone and good in everything.



Wander to the Wayside said...

I've forgotten what that area was called. Doesn't it have a name? Or just a term like 'green belt'?

I'm thinking you don't display awards, but if you'll come see me I have a sweet treat for you.

Wendy said...

Ya, we just called it the green belt. And I think we spent most of our childhood there.

I once lost a jelly shoe in that river.

Karin (an alien parisienne) said...

I swear, you come up with the best quotes. :)

You're making me miss Colorado a lot!

mlang said...

I love your blog...and your quotes! Thanks for reminding me of the little things in life. :)

kate said...

beautiful spaces like this leave an imprint for a lifetime, don't they? Lovely, and every bit as magical as the first time you stumbled upon it, no doubt. Something wonderful about natural places that are left untouched: there is a consistency and familiarity that speaks straight to the heart of stability and comfort as we grow and change.