I found this interview over at Organic Learning. If you have kids, I suggest you give it a try.
I feel like I should clarify some of these, but I won't... other than to put in a couple of pictures of us dancing at Halloween and let you decide for yourselves about questions 10 and 12 (In case you're wondering, Jeff was Dr. Horrible, Joey was Violet Incredible and I was one of the chicks from Reno 911).
1. What is something your mom/dad always says to you?
Mom: Do your math.
Dad: Stop yelling at your mom.
2. What makes your mom/dad happy?
Dad: me... and the other kids, oh wait, the other kids make you happy too
3. What makes your mom/dad sad?
Mom: hunger, people dying
Dad: losing a hockey game
4. How does your mom/dad make you laugh?
Mom: when she tickles me
Dad: when he says such funny stuff that it makes mommy snort
5. What did your mom/dad like to do when she was a child?
Mom: tease and scare Ninnah [my sister]
Dad: play soccer
6. How old is your mom/dad?
7. How tall is your mom/dad?
Mom: Stand up for me, please… (after long scrutiny…) shorter than Uncle Matt
Dad: a very tall man, but not as tall as Mike
8. What is her/his favorite thing to do?
Dad: drink beer and watch the hockey game
9. What does your mom/dad do when you're not around?
Mom: kiss daddy
Dad: turns into superman
10. If your mom/dad becomes famous, what will it be for?
Mom: probably not dancing
Dad: I’m not saying that he’s that good at it, but probably hockey. I mean he’s good, though.
11. What is your mom/dad really good at?
Dad: What does daddy do? Sleep?
12. What is your mom/dad not very good at?
Dad: He takes a long time in the bathroom.
13. What does your mom/dad do for her job?
Mom: nothing yet, until she earns some money on that blog
Dad: a computer geek
14. What is your mom/dad's favorite food?
Mom: Indian food
Dad: He really likes eating stuff that he’s made.
15. What makes you proud of your mom/dad?
Mom: Well, she’s a somewhat successful blogger (not as good as Dooce or Soulemama) and also those Christmas presents that she made everybody.
Dad: He’s a very good cook.
16. If your mom/dad were a cartoon character, who would she be?
Mom: Lisa Simpson, no wait, that’s me. Why aren’t you writing this down? We’re both like Lisa Simpson then.
Dad: Definitely not Homer. Are we doing any cartoon character here, not just the Simpsons? Nor Hank Hill. He reminds me a little bit of Ned Flanders. [?!?] Either Lenny or Carl? Wolverine, not the anger issue that Wolverine has. Daddy’s just Daddy.
17. What do you and your mom/dad do together?
Mom: math, reading and gardening occasionally
Dad: We read comic books and we watch hockey games and probably loads of other stuff.
18. How are you and your mom/dad the same?
Mom: Like body wise, spirituality wise? Half of my eye color is mom's, and we’ve got the same color hair. I look more like you than like daddy.
Dad: We have the same eye color, but his is more brown and mine are more hazel. And I don’t know.
19. How are you and your mom/dad different?
Mom: Wait, I didn’t mean to say that we had the same color eyes. Her eyes are blue and mine are hazel.
Dad: One’s a boy, one’s a girl.
20. How do you know your mom/dad loves you?
Mom: Cause she says it every night and she reads me books and she feeds me and she takes care of me.
Dad: See above.
21. What does your mom/dad like most about your dad/mom?
Mom: She says he’s sexy. It’s kind of gross.
Dad: I’m trying to think of words he used. He calls you Honey? He likes the color of your eyes. I think.
22. Where is your mom/dad's favorite place to go?
Mom: To her bed with her heating pack or downstairs to sew.
Dad: Definitely not work, maybe… right after the bathroom he goes downstairs to watch tv. And bed.