"Anyone that doesn't agree with leggings as pants can physically fight me.
And I'm going to win because I have a full range of motion due to the fact that I am wearing leggings as pants."

Saturday, October 18, 2008


You know, I like Martha a lot more after seeing this.

I think her show would be so much better if were more like her blooper reel. They must just edit out all the really interesting stuff.

'Wooly, hairy balls' indeed.


MichelleB said...

OMG! That was absolutely hysterical. I was in tears I was laughing so hard. Thank you for that.

carolyn said...

You made my day with this post...It's great to start my day (week) with a good laugh! thanks!

Occasional Genius said...

I haven't been afraid to say I'm not a fan of Martha's...but that video was fantastic. I agree, the best stuff is in the scrap pile.
Awesome site btw...very cool stuff!

auroramae said...

I always love the Martha shows that have Conan O'Brian on them.