"Anyone that doesn't agree with leggings as pants can physically fight me.
And I'm going to win because I have a full range of motion due to the fact that I am wearing leggings as pants."

Saturday, April 26, 2008

Picture Sale

I just popped in to tell you about a great photo developing sale over at AdoramaPix. I'm not sure how long it'll last, but I have a feeling it will only be through this weekend.

They're all on vacation for Passover (which I think is a very cool thing- the whole company taking an entire week off in the spring) and they come back on Monday. Which also means that any orders that come in while they're gone will take an extra couple of days to process. But, I'm totally OK with that for half priced printing.

8x10's are only $0.99 (normally $2.29) and 16x20's are only $4.95 (normally $9.95). I think the bigger ones are only available in the Endura Lustre. And it also looks like there is some great pricing in the Endura Silk as well. Also, you get 25 free prints when you sign up for a free account.

Jenny's bought some pictures from these guys in the past and they're very good quality. They explain why they're better than most here.

Personally, I'll be going through some of our pictures to put up on the walls. Since we've moved in, Jeff and I haven't been able to decide/agree on what art to put up, so our walls remain empty. And we've been here almost 4 years.

DSC_2258.jpg

DSC_2261.jpg DSC_2259.jpg

DSC_2255 - Version 2.jpg DSC_2263.jpg

These are just a few of the ones that I'm thinking of putting up in a couple of groupings. They were easy to choose because I think they'll make nice collages of different sized pictures. All of these, by the way, were taken by my very talented sister.

The first group was taken in our hotel room in Tennessee and the second was taken at the Tennessee Aquarium.

DSC_1952.jpg DSC_1979.jpg

DSC_1965.jpg DSC_1925.jpg

DSC_1927.jpg

Beyond those, I still need to decide which of my favorite pictures to order.

And yes, I am aware that I was just explaining how many pictures I already have and ordering these is not exactly deCluttering, but there you have it.

2 comments:

dig this chick said...

great photos of you and your kiddos!

Wendy said...

Although I feel like Kam (the littlest one) is one of my kiddos, he is mine in the more general, family sense. He's my sister's little boy.