"Anyone that doesn't agree with leggings as pants can physically fight me.
And I'm going to win because I have a full range of motion due to the fact that I am wearing leggings as pants."

Monday, October 15, 2007

A Little More

So apparently when I try to type up a quick little post, I forget many crucial elements.

Like mentioning the fact that Joey's costume was of a chicken. I'm sure most of you could figure it out, but duh!

Or that it was fairly simple to assemble...
-white tights dyed yellow
-white leotard
-2 white feather boas
-1 pair of yellow rubber gloves
-stuffing
-aviator's hat
-felt sewn (or hot glued) into the shape of a comb, stuffed and sewn (or glued) to top of hat



You basically sew the boas all over the leotard, stuff the gloves and assemble the hat. It only took me a couple of days. I think it was the most satisfying costume I've ever made. And everyone loved it.

No comments: