"Anyone that doesn't agree with leggings as pants can physically fight me.
And I'm going to win because I have a full range of motion due to the fact that I am wearing leggings as pants."

Friday, June 22, 2007

Free Music!

I recently found a pretty cool website with free music. It's called Pandora. I know there's a lot of free music out there, but this one is great for those of us that are tired of the same stuff we've got on our playlists and want something new.

Basically, you enter a song (or an artist) and it creates a music station tailored to you. You can add more songs and also rate each song that plays to further customize. I like it because it plays stuff that I haven't heard too much of and am, therefore, tired of. You can create multiple stations for your multiple personalities (I guess that should be... multiple moods).

BTW, David Bowie makes a good first choice (thanks to my 8 year old daughter for suggesting him. What can I say? She's got pretty good taste in music).

Happy Listening.

Link

No comments: