"Anyone that doesn't agree with leggings as pants can physically fight me.
And I'm going to win because I have a full range of motion due to the fact that I am wearing leggings as pants."

Saturday, January 16, 2010

(Part 4) Because We Find Ourselves Amusing...

even if no one else does.

103NCD80_DSC_3602.jpg

Since we were all dressed up for Joey's party, Tommy, Aurora, Jenny and I all decided that we absolutely had to run to the store for a few last minute items.

Aurora was in character, squawking and strutting across the parking lot. And, surprisingly, sober. Not that it's surprising that she's sober in general, but it's surprising that she's acting like this and also sober.

Unless, of course, you know her. Then you kind of expect it.

life 146
(I love how Aurora's holding up that pipe in every single picture, even when she doesn't know she's having her picture taken. Also, this is what I look like when I come to the store without a list and can't remember what it is that we came for.)

life 151
(I'm not sure Jenny approves of all this silliness.)


(The best eyebrows ever.)

And clearly, Joey is just as ridiculous as the rest of us.



We really are our own entertainment.

(And thanks Aurora, for all the pics and videos. Except the close up of my chest. We have Jenny to thank for that one.)

-------------------------------

Related Posts
Alice In Wonderland Tea Party- (Part 1) The Costumes
(Part 2) Painting the Roses Red
(Part 3) The Birthday Cake

2 comments:

Melanie said...

I TOTALLY find you amusing!!!

Karin B (Looking for Ballast) said...

Great video action! I really enjoyed those bits!

You guys are so much fun. :)~