"Anyone that doesn't agree with leggings as pants can physically fight me.
And I'm going to win because I have a full range of motion due to the fact that I am wearing leggings as pants."

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Weird Adult Wednesday

I just came across this picture from Easter. It happened on about the third round of egg hiding.

P4120136

A significant amount of wine had already been drunk by this point, so it isn't really surprising that it took me and Aurora about 5 minutes to get this thing balanced.

You should have seen us... giggling like crazy, misty rain coming down, wine glasses in hand and very proud of ourselves when it finally stopped wobbling.

It's good to be so easily amused.

3 comments:

Sarah Bonn said...

Yes, it is!

auroramae said...

that was such a proud moment!

Angeleen said...

b-e-a-UTIFUL!!!

Love all those brightly-colored pots. And the egg balancing thing...? Perfection.