"Anyone that doesn't agree with leggings as pants can physically fight me.
And I'm going to win because I have a full range of motion due to the fact that I am wearing leggings as pants."

Monday, October 13, 2008

A Few Random Things About Me- 41 thru 45

It's been awhile since I've done one of these, so here's a few more.

45- I am almost physically unable to bite into a whole cherry or grape tomato. I once bit into a bad one, and it was so awful that I’ll forever have to cut them in half first, just to check that it isn't all nasty in there.

44- I accidentally wore my homecoming dress backwards. It’s not like it had a zipper or anything; it was the same in the front as the back. But as I was sitting at the restaurant before the dance, I looked down and realized that the tag was in the front. I started giggling and had to go to the bathroom, redress myself and repin the corsage... which had been hard enough to get on in the first place. What’s funny is at the time I was embarrassed, but if something like that happened now, it wouldn’t faze me. I often find that I’ve walked around all day with my shirt inside out.

scan0001
(Note- Comic face added for privacy reasons, not to mock anyone.) See right here, in this picture, my dress is actually on backwards and I hadn't realized it yet. And you can't really see them, but I'm wearing opaque green tights in this picture. I loved those things. Actually, I loved that whole outfit; the velvet jacket had been my grandma's.

43- In high school I was given a Dictionary with my name engraved on it in gold. I believe it was because of my cleverness. Or something. Or maybe it was because I almost always wore my clothes the right way round.

42- I always thought that Lindsey Buckingham was a woman. And not just because of his name. I thought he sounded like a woman too. I guess I'd never seen a picture of the guy.

41- When I feel sick, the only thing I like to eat is KFC's mashed potatoes and gravy. The less like real food it tastes, the better.

Yah, I know.

2 comments:

auroramae said...

ha, ha I get it!! Giggle, giggle

Kay A. said...

Wow. Yeah. KFC mashed, lite on the gravy. Inherited from my mother. Only when we are sick, mind you. That stuff is gross and cannot be imitated by actual food! Yep. I get it.