"Anyone that doesn't agree with leggings as pants can physically fight me.
And I'm going to win because I have a full range of motion due to the fact that I am wearing leggings as pants."

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Weird Kid Wednesday- Give a Kid a Camera (2)

This little amoeba cracks me up.

P5010174

P5010175

The best part is that she brought me the chocolate chips to eat when she was done with them.

SS Update- I've done 16 Sun Salutations from yesterday's comments. I decided to do one for each of Jeff's (this time only) because I rarely cook him din-din and never iron his clothes.

2 comments:

Renee Unplugged - said...

I like the cool Blue's Clues fabric in the background...I think I have some in my fabric cabinet...... :)

Anonymous said...

I just looked at this , and realized that it was a time-lapse sequence. Pretty sophisticated for a kid! Really. Seems like a scientist in the making.