"Anyone that doesn't agree with leggings as pants can physically fight me.
And I'm going to win because I have a full range of motion due to the fact that I am wearing leggings as pants."

Friday, June 20, 2008

More Mash Ups and a Happy Birthday

Happy Birthday to Angeleen (my never-actually-seen-in-real-life, fellow-Gemini blog friend)!

Your quasi-present from me is a gift pack of links to three awesome mashups found via the Bootie Blog.

I'm pretty sure that the rest of you can click these links even if it's not your birthday. ;)

They don't track that sort of thing.

Yet.

Mad Mix Mustang – The Love Cats Shack (B-52's vs. Stray Cats)

BootOX - Rockin Maedchen Drive Me Crazy (Michael Jackson vs. Lucilectric vs. Fine Young Cannibals) I can't even tell you how much I love this song. Seriously. I just have to hop up and shake myself around (I call it dancing, other's might disagree) every time it plays. It's a good thing I work from home.

Lobsterdust - Urgent Situation (Foreigner vs. Yaz)


OK, so I'm throwing in an extra one because I have no self control.

Lobsterdust - Epic Black Rock (Faith No More vs. Queen vs. AC/DC)


-------------------------------

Related Posts-
Mash Ups
Double Hems and Mash Ups

3 comments:

Dr. Kris Blodgett said...

Wendy, YOU TOTALLY ROCK!!!

This is such an awesome birthday present!

I swear, aside from the fact that I'm way older than you and our birthdays are a month apart, I think we must have been separated at birth. YOU NAILED those songs!!!!

Seriously. Stray Cats and B-52s??!!!!!! Every single one was simply PERFECTION!

Thank you, Dear Heart for such a thoughtful and KICK ASS gift!!

"I'm not worthy! I'm not worthy!"

I just LOVE YOU!!!
~Angeleen :) xoxo

Angeleen said...

AH HA HA HA HA HA!!!

Can we tell that someone has been helping clients with their blogs again? LOL!!!

I am in fact, not Kris Blodgett DMD, as you may have guessed... though I play a Dentist on TV... HA!

Thanks again, Sweetie!
~a :)

Wendy said...

Well, Dr. Blodgett/Angeleen, I'm glad you like the songs! Just be careful not over-play these. It's really easy to do because of their extreme awesomeness! Jeff's definitely tired of the second one because I play it several times a day.

Love you too.