"Anyone that doesn't agree with leggings as pants can physically fight me.
And I'm going to win because I have a full range of motion due to the fact that I am wearing leggings as pants."

Monday, October 15, 2007

Bock, Bock, Bock

So, I just read about the fact that today is Blog Action Day, but the post that I'd like to do for it is based on a project that isn't quite done yet (and has been sitting in project semi-limbo for a good two months). So, tune in in a day or two for that.

Instead, I'm thinkin Halloween costumes. We just started Joey's costume this past weekend and since I don't have any good pictures yet, I thought I'd include some past ones.

However, most of the really good costumes were taken before we had a digital camera, which made it extra hard to post about. Computers have made me extremely lazy. I've never been nearly as good at organizing actual photographs as I am with digital ones. So, to use the pictures of my favorite of Joey's costumes, I had to scan a couple pages from her scrapbook.



I found the idea, once again, in the Martha Stewart Kids magazine (or maybe it was Baby). She was about 4 years old and it was so fun and relatively easy.




These last two pictures are my favorites. They occurred at that point in the night when she no longer wanted to be wearing a costume and was seriously fed up with the whole thing. Such a sad little chicken... bock, bock, bock.

1 comment:

dig this chick said...

Love this! Nice work. And, yes, I knew it was a chicken.