"Anyone that doesn't agree with leggings as pants can physically fight me.
And I'm going to win because I have a full range of motion due to the fact that I am wearing leggings as pants."

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Not So Orange

Jessica over at How About Orange posted about an internet quiz to find out what color orange you are. I'm not really a huge fan of orange, myself, so I thought I'd see what it had to say about me.

You are Mahogany

Stable and decisive, you lack the hyper energy of most orange colors.
You're still energetic, but you tend to project a peaceful, relaxed vibe.
You love to feel cozy. You often rather wrap up in a blanket than go out for the night.


Yah, I guess with all of 5 questions it pegged me pretty well. Lately, I not only 'lack the hyper energy of most orange colors,' but much energy at all. Cozy sounds good, though. Also, I don't think I've ever classified Mahogany as orange, but that's OK.

It sometimes seems that Fall lacks color, what with everything starting to fade into lighter shades of their previous colors, but really, I think it has more contrasts. The grays and browns of the grasses against the leaves on the trees and the Fall-blooming flowers. Once the chlorophyll fades from the leaves, we get to see the yellows and reds that have been hiding beneath it. Even though the weather is starting to turn cooler, the colors in nature seem to be warming up.

Here's hoping you have a peaceful, relaxed and mahogany day.

1 comment:

Meg McElwee said...

I think I'd be mahogany too. Especially the part about "would rather wrap up in a blanket than go out."

Thanks for the words of support when I expressed my doubts about early weaning. It's so wonderful to find others who support your beliefs!