Pages

▼

Friday, June 27, 2008

Thoughtful Friday

2007 08 25 015

Praise and blame, gain and loss, pleasure and sorrow come and go like the wind.
To be happy, rest like a giant tree in the midst of them all.

-Buddha

2 comments:

  1. Oh, you're not quackin' in the wind. I found my way over here through my blog friend EarthHeart - a fellow Etsian. Awesome blog - I'll be sure to add you to my list of links so I can come back often! Gorgeous work, by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read this a few days ago when I visited your site. I like the saying and I hope I can be reminded of it during a the many small storms that come with living. The image of a large tree rooted in the earth appeals to me, maybe I can think of that when I'm wanting peace.

    ReplyDelete

So glad you decided to leave a message! Feel free to talk about yourself and don't worry if you tend to leave marathon comments. I don't mind. In fact, those are my favorite kind.

Finally, feel free to type your website address within your comment because one of these days I will be moving my blog and would like to retain links to all of you wonderful people (the blogger formatting of commenter links doesn't get transferred properly).

Cheers.